A Little bit of me - The Hidden Side of Cinema

The Newest

The Hidden Side of Cinema

All you want to know about the magic behind the scenes.

Breaking News

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

test banner

lunes, 1 de octubre de 2018

A Little bit of me

THE HIDDEN SIDE OF CINEMA

Hello, my name is Beatriz Aguilar Morales and I created this website for many reasons.
First of all I'm the type of person that has always liked all about the art of cinematography and visual arts since I was very little. It has always been a very big part of my life and has always drawn me to explore more and more about it. I saw this opportunity to create a website of my own and of course I chose to base it on the film industry and how everything about it is made and what exactly goes on behind the scenes. I want to give people a place where they can learn and expand their knowledge, creativity and inspiration. In this website you can find lots of posts and articles all about the films we love and just how impressing they were able to come to life.
The reason why I decided to create this website is because it allows me to publish a broad variety of articles all centered around cinema but that are all their own type of artwork separately. One example is music. Ever since I was little I was surrounded by music since both my parents play piano and other instruments. I too learned piano and have grown fond of all types of music which is why music in films is so important to me. Music has the power to add depth to a scene, to make you feel emotionally connected to the story or certain character, it allows the film to guide the viewer and add tone to whatever is happening. 
In my website I want to share the process of making music, I want to talk about composers, how they come up with and write the music down. How do directors express themselves so that composers can create a piece based on what they see in the film, and talk about the most famous and well known movie scores ever made. A very big part of my website is so that more people can learn and be fascinated about music in a cinematic way.
Another reason I want a website like mine is because I really love to write. I can write about my feelings, make stories and sometimes I can wake up from a crazy dream and just try to write it down as fast as possible before I forget it, then I try to adapt this dream of mine and turn it into literature so I can express it better and adapt it into what could become a story, which I have done on countless occasions. I have always been a writer so making articles or sharing them is not only easy to me but also very fun. Every movie is different, every writer and director has their own style and can create a totally different type of film then someone else. This is why I believe the art of writing and literature is very important to cinema and why I must definitely include it on the website, It is a vital part of the film industry since it is basically the stepping stone of what a movie becomes. In my website I want writing to be shown and explained just how important it is, how it turns into scenes, how it adapts and uses music to add even more to what we see and hear.
Writing a script and the process of making a story is fascinating to me because it is someone using and thinking with their creativity going into full blast. Writing stories for film is thinking about giving the audience great visual images and finding the way that directors can co-work with authors to help them bring their imagination to life. Writing and telling stories is essentially what a cinematographer does best. It is a way to project one's mind into other people's mind. One of the main reasons people love cinema is because it can give them an all around experience with visuals, sounds, laughs, cries and even goosebumps. It is a very special way that people can feel lots of rich emotions and the writing is what connects all of it together.
Like I just mentioned I love to write myself and just about everything on the matter is very appealing to one's emotions. But there is also the act of reading what has been written. I have read many books over my life and I have always known and associated myself with reading, wether its fiction, or drama or comedy or pure amazement I always have a book to read and several waiting to be opened. Reading is very important to a cinematographer, not only is it the way a movie is learned before its made but it is also a great source of inspiration. A lot of movies are inspired by other movies themselves and will always be looking to add reference to other films to acknowledge them. Although this is very common it is even more to look for inspiration in a book or novel. Many great films have been book adaptations and are a very great way that the book can be shown and turned into a visual. Book adaptations are common in movies but are not all that literature has to offer. Many writers and directors take influence from various books at the time and not necessarily stick to just one. Maybe a movie is influenced by a series of different books that might not even be from the same genre. 
All of this and more is why I want to include literature into the website. I want to talk about what movies are written by who, what movies are based on what, which film was inspired by which novels or styles of writing or any kind of literature to film news I would like to cover them in the website so more can learn and appreciate more what goes on before a movie is filmed.
Art can be many different styles and ways that people express themselves and what they created. I have always love to draw and paint as well, my mother has always been great at it so naturally I also developed a liking for it. Since I was small I realized I love to draw and paint and create this type of art myself. I want to show this in a cinematic way because painting and drawing take another big role in what making a movie is. This type of art has a broad range since it can be used for different reasons. One could be used for sets, most movies make their own sets one way or another. In the old days before technology took over most backgrounds and interiors were drawn so that the film could give the illusion of being somewhere else. These sets could vary from small interior spaces, outside of small homes or could also be colossal drawings meant to simulate the appearance of larger scaled backgrounds like mountains or buildings. Another way to use this artwork could be to get inspirations from famous paintings or artists. Many movies use drawings to represent something about the film that could have a deeper meaning or a special reference.
I would like to include many things on my website that are dedicated and talk about artwork, from set pieces to decorations to hidden meanings and references that many directors love to include and that fans love to spot and see.
The history of cinema is a very important part of what I want to include. It´s history has so many outstanding and incredible facts that it would be a shame not to mention them. I want the website to a be a great and true source of film history for anyone interested in learning. I want to talk about its early days; How the first cameras and videos were created and why, the first videos and recordings ever, and then start talking about the first cinematographers. It is very important to include history because not only is it fascinating but also because it talk about great techniques and how they used to make and develop films way before today's modern digital methods. Some historic themes I could cover could be the early beginnings in France with directors like the Lumiere Brothers who were the first to record something and take it on tour, or George Melies the first to make movies with a story and invented tons of techniques that became famous and groundbreaking, the great Warner brothers, to Charles Chaplin and all the way to modern times.

My website will talk about all of these mentioned themes and even more. I have always had a great passion for this industry and I feel really amazing to have a working website where I can upload articles, posts, pictures, videos about a subject that I enjoy so much as well as millions of other people. I love movies and see them as amazing works of art that have an incredible amount of detail watching them as much as creating them

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post Top Ad

test banner"